Online Vallés has committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility statement applies to this website.
This website is developed in accordance with RD 1112/2018
Preparation for the next accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on May 20, 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website
- Transmit other content access difficulties
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website through the contact form on this website or through the telephone number 93 768 52 49
You can present:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- Request for accessible information related to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 according to what is established in article 3, section 4
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements to impose a disproportionate burden
- In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and the request must be specified clearly, allowing it to be verified that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Complaints and claims about accessible information will be made through the electronic headquarters (https://sede.red.gob.es/procedimientos/quejas-y-sugerencias), and will be received and processed by the Information Systems area of Red.es.
- If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphical browsers, use the following menus:
- Safari: View > Make text larger
- Chrome: Control current page > Text size
To resize everything on the page:
- Ctrl++ to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size
- If what you want is to override the style sheet or modify the text color, you can consult the How to Change Text Size or Colors page of the WAI, which can be read translated into Spanish in How to change the text size or colors?